We are a high quality stall system at a very affordable price. we are made with a heavy duty 1 7/8" OD round galvanized steel tube. They have horizontal bars set 7" apart instead of vertical grills. we are designed to accept plywood (not included). The wood will mount into the wall against a flat metal flange with T-Nut and Screw (included), leaving no exposed wood edges for a horse to chew on. Event Fronts and Dividers are available in standard lengths of 10' and 12', but can be special ordered in custom lengths.
1. CORNERS: Top corners are squared, not rounded or curved. This eliminates the chance that livestock may hang a leg in between panels where they are joined.
2. CAPS: All panels are capped along the top rail. All gates are capped on top and bottom rail. Our weldon caps prevent injury and enhance appearance.
3. MATERIAL: Constructed of 15 gauge American-Made 1 - 5/8" OD round galvanized steel tubing. Tubing has a .072 wall thickness and a 65,000 lb yield strength. The rust-resistant finish will provide decades of use and retain its decorative silver appearance. 1 - 7/8" OD 15 gauge material available on special request.
4. CLAMPS: Panels are attached together with a galvanized panel clamp assembly that is included in the price of each panel. This system leaves only a 3/8" gap between panels. The rigidity of this clamp system also will not allow panels to move and rattle or clang when in use like a pin attachment or chain attachment system.
5. UPRIGHTS: Vertical uprights are built out of the same material as the rails - each upright goes clear to the ground for SUPERIOR SUPPORT. Uprights are spaced evenly throughout the panel, never going over 6' without a vertical upright.
6. JOINTS: Joints are notched and welded all the way around for maximum strength and a smooth finish. This process eliminates moisture from penetrating rails and causing damage.
FAQ Q:1. Are you factory? A: Yes, located in dingzhou,Hebei. The headquarter is in Xi’an, Shaanxi (the most famous old capital of China).
Q:2.What product specifications can be determined by customers?
A: Customers can choose the raw materials , the type of surface treatment and assembly, as well as packaing.
Q:3.How long do orders take to produced and delivered?
A:Lead time varies case by case.The customers will be informed when an order is placed.
Q:4.Can I still get an estimate without a diagram?
Yes,we can make a sketch based on your description.Enter the dimensions you have in mind by email and we will let you know if there are any remaining