Best quality mesh 76.2mm*12.7mm hot dip galvanized high security fence, 358 security fence, prison high security fence
358 security fence Introduction
PANELS: SECURIFOR 358 SYSTEM
- Nominal Height: 2400mm
- Width panels: 2515mm
- Overlapped 75mm at each post.
- Mesh and wire: Welded mesh spacing 76.2 mm vertical x 12.7 mm horizontal x 4mm wire diameter.
Horizontal wires on attack face.
Weld strength 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N per square meter).
Galvanised & polyester powder coated Green RAL6005 / Black RAL9005 to pass 1000 hour salt spray testing.
- Panels terminated at finished ground level OR Panels terminated 300mm below finished ground level in a
300mm x 300mm trench, backfilled with Concrete / Pea gravel / Compacted fill.
POSTS: SECURIFOR 358 RHS POSTS
- Galvanised rectangular hollow section60 x 60 x 2.5mm bolt through posts. Complete with 25 x 5mm slotted clamp bar, M8 x 100 galvanised cup square round bolts and hex. nuts (sheer- nuts - optional) with flat washers fixings at 305mm centres (9no fixings per intermediate post). Posts and clamp bars polyester powder coated Green RAL6005 / Black RAL9005 to pass 1000 hour salt spray testing.
- Post centres: 2440mm.
- Excess bolt thread at rear of post to be removed (flush to nut) ensuring no sharp edges and made good using a zinc-etch primer paint.
Method of setting posts: In concrete foundations to comply with the design loading requirements specified by
manufacturers technical specifications for this category of fence.
So many different kinds of security ways for 358 high security fence:
358 security fence style 1
358 security fence style 2
358 security fence style 3
Common specification for 358 high security fence:
1. 4mm for galvanized wire
(zinc coating 240g/square meter)
(5% aluminum 95% zinc),zinc
Specifications Promax 358 Security Mesh:
Standard sheet size
2404mm x 3592mm
2404mm x 2994mm
2404mm x 2695mm
2404mm x 2396mm
2404mm x 2097mm
2404mm x 1798mm
Mesh Design Ø4.00mm wire resistance welded at each intersection.
Line wires positioned at 75mm centres.
Cross wires positioned at 13mm centres.
Welding Resistanced welded in compliance with the
requirements of AS2423-2002
Mesh Aperture 71mm x 9mm
Tolerances Sheet Width +/- 2mm
Sheet Length +/- 2mm
Mesh Aperature +/- 0.5mm
Wire Diameter +/- 0.08mm
Wire Ø4.00mm Zalcote XL Medium wire as per
Onesteel Market Mills wire specifi cation.
Tolerance +/- 0.08mm
Wire Coating Mass Zinc Aluminium coating to AS/NZS4534